The selling process begins AFTER the buyer leaves your home. Most sellers think that all it takes is for someone to see their home, fall in love with the great decor... and the offer automatically will follow. Remember that the selling process begins after they leave your home.
At HomeLife Power Realty Inc., we believe in teamwork. We have created ideal working relationships within our office, and with our clients. When you choose to become our client, YOU will get the complete 5 star service from our entire brokerage, not just the salesperson of your choice. Our salespeople are with you every step of the way, making your journey an easy one
We are here to help you SELL!
Here are a few simple steps to consider when in the market to sell your home:
1) Decide When to Sell: Timing can be very important when it comes to selling your home. Market conditions, season, how quickly you need to sell - perhaps you are transferring jobs or would like to move before the new school year begins.
2) Find a HomeLife REALTOR® Who is Right for You: Read through our agent profiles, call our office and speak to the salesperson on duty for immediate service or ask the Broker of Record for a recommendation. Our higher standards agents welcome the opportunity to sit down with you and go over the process.
3) Determine your Home's Asking Price: A Comparative Market Analysis will be prepared by your HomeLife Higher Standards Sales Representative to help you earn the highest possible price for your home. The right asking price will attract buyers and pay you a maximum return.
4) Sign a Listing Agreement: This is a legal agreement that authorizes your HomeLife Higher Standards Sales Representative and their brokerage to market and sell your home. It describes the property for sale, the asking price and all terms acceptable to the seller including the amount of commission to be paid in exchange for the agent's marketing and showing of your home.
5) Prepare your Home for Sale: First impressions matter. Now is the time to see your home through a buyer's eyes: get rid of the clutter, clean and repair as much as you can within reason. Remember, weigh the cost of all your improvements versus the potential financial return. A fresh coat of paint can go a very long way.
6) Let Your HomeLife REALTOR® Market Your Home: Now that your home is looking it's best it is time for your REALTOR® to do what they do best - market your home to potential buyers. This happens with a "For Sale" sign, open houses, newspaper ads, an MLS® listing, online advertising and of course, through their relationships with other REALTORS®.
7) Receive an Offer: Not all offers are created equal. Fortunately, your HomeLife Sales Representative will review every detail with you and help you decide whether to accept, reject or make a counter offer.
8) Close the Deal: Closing day is pay day! Your HomeLife Sales Representative will deliver all necessary documentation to your lawyer who will determine the closing costs such as the real estate agent's commission, legal fees, property tax adjustments etc., they will review all of this with you in meeting just before closing day.